Monday, April 13, 2015

Poem: Thus You Are To Me

Thus You Are to Me
Ivy over red brick filling in gaps to cover cement making the wall fuller and more pleasing to the eye.
Thus you are to me
Wave washing onto dry sand bringing with it life unseen to nourish what is hiding, burrowed deep.
Thus you are to me
Handwritten notes, filling a page, giving information to the reader to communicate an essence, a message to many.
Thus you are to me
Garden water sprayed to cover,
Wash and nourish
the thirsty plants
and the micro life within.
Thus you are to me
Bud filling out with petals using that nourishment to reveal that it is a flower and it belongs there
Thus you are to me
Canyon breeze in summer cooling the plants and yard and those who so reside in human form.

Thus you are to me

No comments:

Post a Comment