Monday, April 13, 2015

Song: Faith Our Victory

Faith, Our Victory
My heart believes in all God says, His Living Word in me,
I seek His face, stand in His grace, no matter what I see. ^
You are my King, with whom I live, and move in sonship now, w
and stand before Your Presence, Lord, forever I will bow.
I cast my crown before Your feet, and worship at Your throne,
And what I have I give to You, in this I'm not alone.
My Majesty and my Delight, a cry to Thee I give,
To see this day, for which I pray; in Your Word do I live.
The prophets voice, Your Spirit moves, outpouring on our hearts. No matter what the circumstance, from You we'll not depart. We look to Thee, the God of truth, open our eyes to see, Our faith is only in Your Word, and faith, our victory.
Sung to the tune of "America, the Beautiful"

Copyright 1995 Jim Stewart ^-

No comments:

Post a Comment